Payment Term: We accept 75% advance and the rest 25 % before the shipment is ready to dispatch for bulk orders. We accept Western Union, MoneyGram, Ria, Bank Transfer, and Online Payment as payment methods. All quoted prices are in FOB.
Sample Policy: if you want to see a sample first in order to evaluate the quality and craftsmanship, we are ready to send you the sample but sample charges pay by the buyer we also manufacture customized product samples.
Clothes Sizing: we make sizing according to the customer requirements so if you have your own sizing or Size chart so you can provide us that to follow that other, we can use our regular size chart.
Design: we can make any design according to our customer requirements, If you have your design so you need to provide us with your design in a high-resolution image.